Massachusetts - Weymouth Police Dept Patch
- Wessagusset Colony (sometimes called the Weston Colony or Weymouth Colony) was a short-lived English trading colony in New England located in Weymouth, Massachusetts.
- It was settled in August 1622 by between fifty and sixty colonists who were ill‑prepared for colonial life.
- The colony was settled without adequate provisions and was dissolved in late March 1623 after harming relations with local Indians.
- Surviving colonists joined Plymouth Colony or returned to England.
- It was the second settlement in Massachusetts, predating the Massachusetts Bay Colony by six years.
- High Quality.
- patch is in NEW condition for collection purposes only.
- NOT a badge and does not give the owner any authority.
Price Does Not Reflect Actual Value
We Also Recommend